Janice had no family history of breast cancer, no particular risk factors for the disease not to mention she has always been vigilant with her health.
Join Donna and Janice in the video below as they discuss Janice’s story and experience with breast cancer.
The problem is that the term “therapeutic grade” and another like it, “CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade,” are nothing but marketing ploys.
Did you know that here is no FDA-type organization that regulates the cleaning products that are brought into your home.
Under current law, the FDA doesn’t require cosmetics companies to conduct safety assessments on their products.
There’s more to your makeup than meets the eye.
You need to know that hand sanitizers can be extremely toxic.
Of course we all want a fast and simple way to kill germs but what most of us don’t know is that these sanitizers may actually be making you sick!
A whopping 31 per cent of respondents said they don’t make enough to meet all their financial obligations.
Two-thirds of survey takers said they are “less than very confident” about their ability to create an emergency fund.
Spend a moment appreciating what you have.
Listen to or read something that inspires you.
Make your body stronger and more resilient.
One of my passions is to educate others on the chemicals that are found in common household products.
They are harming us, our families and our environment. Probably without you even being aware of it.
For me, this passion started because I suffered horribly
* Keep your cool.
* Appreciate small wonders.
1. Not traveling when you had the chance. Traveling becomes infinitely harder as you age.
2. Not learning another language. You’ll kick yourself when you realize you took three years of language in high school and remember none of it.
3. Staying in a bad relationship. No one who ever gets out of a bad relationship looks back without wishing they made the move sooner.
4. Forgoing sunscreen. Wrinkles, moles, and skin cancer can largely be avoided if you protect yourself.